So instead of resolutions I think it's time to send out some intentions for 2013.
1) Blaze my way through the first year of my archaeology/anthropology double major
2) Celebrate the release of the Dreaming of Djinn anthology
3) Dream up some more short stories and a new novel with a spiritual/historical bent
4) Take my long overdue trip to Egypt (the raincheck has been 5 years)
5) Start meditation classes with Inner Voyage
6) Attend the RWA conference in Fremantle in August
7) Decide where I want to live
8) Forget all about 2012
I think that should keep me pretty busy and hopefully inspired to create a new future!