Sunday, April 17, 2011

holiday work

So glad school is out for the week! Gives me time to work on finishing the setup of my little glass studio - quite happy with the results as I now have my grinder and glass shelf stocked. I don't think there's anything as gratifying in the world as a well-stocked glass or book shelf!

Have worked on a few designs and starting to cut the glass - only going to do glass mosaicing from home for now - might work on some copper foiling later on. I much prefer copperfoiling/tiffany method to using lead.  Also have to sort out registering business name/ABN - hate that boring, paperwork side of thing! I just want to create.

Almost finished my paranormal/crime noir short story to submit for an anthology. It was a hard slog! Went complete 'Panster' on this one but I think it has worked out ok. I find it really challenging when i'm in that place where i don't know how I want things to end in a story, but I think this one ends ok. Soon as this is done i can get back to my novel.

Happy writing/reading/creating and Easter (if you celebrate it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment